Hey guys so this is gonna be two posts in one since I'm a little strapped for time. I'm going away for the weekend, peep what I'm bringing under the cut!


S/O to timeshares. Even though I was there two weekends ago, I'm going back to Carriage Ridge Resort just outside of Barrie, Ontario for the weekend. This time, with my family. I tried to get out of it considering I was just there and I just started a new job (I'd like to work as much as possible right now), but no luck. I figured I could use this to my advantage, hence this post! I've decided to implement my most recent Plato's finds as well. 

Lululemon Leather Gym Bag/Weekender ($40 @ Plato's Closet), Apple iPad, Marc Jacobs iPad Case,
Calvin Klein Clutch ($16 @ Plato's Closet), Mio Sport Water Enhancer, Beats by Dre Earphones,
Notebook, CK One Unisex Perfume by Calvin Klein
I lied. I got this Lulu bag awhile back, but it's my go-to bag anytime I'm sleeping anywhere but my own house. I've loaded up my iPad with tons of eBooks and magazines, along with some iTunes U courses. I didn't want to bring a purse, so I opted for my new and super cute CK Clutch. It fits my phone plus any other small items I'd like to put in there, which is all I need for the weekend.


Club Monaco Tee ($5 @ Plato's Closet), Wilfred Tank Dress ($18 @ Plato's Closet)
Pandora Charm Bracelet, Community (Aritzia) Hat

It's going to be hot as hell this weekend. I've opted for a breathable tee with a slinky black dress, paired with my faux leather cap and my little Pandora charm bracelet. Hopefully we go out for lunch/dinner at some point, if so this will be my #1 choice for a casual meal in the countryside.


Community (Aritzia) Button Up Shirt ($10 @ Plato's Closet), TNA (Aritzia) Tank,
Free People Shorts ($15 @ Plato's Closet), Community (Aritzia) Hat 
A summer weekend getaway isn't complete without a cute pair of distressed shorts. I found these a few weeks ago at Plato's! If it gets too hot, I'll tie the button up around my waist and go about my day. If not, it's still super light and airy so I won't sweat my life away with it on.

Wilfred Free Rayder Jacket ($65 @ Plato's Closet), American Apparel Helvetica Tee,
Wilfred Shorts ($10 @ Plato's Closet)
I find that the nights up north tend to get super chilly, so I've decided to bring my new fave jacket. This happens to be a size large, but it looks sooooooo good oversized.


EBay Bikini ($10!), KESH x American Apparel Shorts and Bomber, Community Hat
There's a pool/sauna up there, so you know what that means. Catch me looking the cutest either in the water, or lounging poolside with a sangria in hand!


That concludes this suuuper quick post! I just want you guys to know that I KNOWWWW I've been posting so many items from Aritzia. I do wear other brands and will show a lot more others in the future, It's just that I so happened to find everything at Plato's that I was going to buy at my previous job. Stay tuned for other brands in the future!

No comments

Tell me.