I know I say this every time I make a new post, but it's become harder and harder for me to stay on the "schedule" I've made up in my head in terms of posts.

 I've been working quite a bit recently and I tend to just lie in one spot when I come back. With that said, I have to remember that this blog IS just a hobby, something I've elected to do in my spare time therefore I shouldn't be so hard on myself when I don't get to post something on my timeline. 

Anyways, welcome to part 2 of my Fall Favourites series! If you haven't noticed from my old one, I've stopped noting which items I get from Plato's and their prices, and which ones I don't. I'll continue to post the items I get from work on this blog (It's unavoidable at this point, 95% of my clothes have been purchased there) but I tend to take the tags off/wear the items before I post them, and throw them away. I also don't want to guess the price of the item, so I'd rather just not post any prices. 

This post is also a bit of a special one. Normally when I put these outfits together, I think of the colours/composition by myself and I'll ask my boyfriend for input. Today, I had my longtime friend Amanda here to help me out. She has a better eye for colour than I do (I tend to stick to boring neutrals) and a great sense of style of her own. Her socks are also featured in the pink post, proof of my claims LOL. Amanda is one of the strongest women I know. Her and I are about to start a very important chapter of our lives together, so stay tuned for more about that ;)

I got excited. On to the clothes.



Babaton Sweater, Off Brand Joggers, Danier Saffiano Leather Tote
It's getting much colder now, and I hate it. Thank god I can drive now and can drive to where I need to go instead of posting up at a bus stop in the cold, but still. If only I could have Fall Fashion without the cold. This post was actually inspired by a couch Amanda and I were looking at. It was a very nice tan colour and also super comfy, so I'm thinking this could be a really cute movie night outfit or something. 



Mackage Kenya Jacket, American Apparel Cropped Turtleneck, Topshop Mom Jeans,
Marc by Marc Jacbs Totally Turnlock Natasha bag
I highkey want to wear this outfit to work tomorrow. This, to me, is a Friday girl's night out with some reeeeallly nice ankle booties and shades look. With some super dark lipstick. Maybe a wispy blanket scarf, too. The MJ bag has become my new default bag, being big enough to hold the things I need with some extra space to spare, but also small enough to not look clunky and cumbersome. I've also recently upgraded my leather jacket to a Mackage one - needless to say once I bought it I knew I'd never need another one again. 



Zara Bomber, off Brand Knit Tank, Wilfred Free Joggers, American Apparel hat,
Marc by Marc Jacobs coin purse, Richer/Poorer socks (Amanda's LMAO)
This is a super cute and super comfy colour combo, as I'd previously mentioned all thanks to Amanda. Blush/soft colours has kind of been our thing today. This is an outfit that's both casual yet cool, perfect for running errands or an 8 AM class. I'd wear these with my grey low top converses and a tan blanket scarf if I had to catch the bus. It'd be super easy to not have your hair or makeup done in this outfit since everyone would be distracted with how bomb it is :)
ALSO I LOVE THE SOCKS. I WISH THEY WERE MINE. 



Wilfred Chevalier Jacket, Forest Green Zara Tank, Zara Culottes, MK Wallet,
MK link bracelet, Chanel no. 5, Colourpop's Ultra Matte Lipstick in Guess
I don't get to go out or dress up often, but this blazer is more than a staple. The chevalier jacket is one of the most versatile blazers I've ever owned. You can wear it with leggings or joggers and a slouchy tank, or you can dress it up with fancy pants or a dress and a really nice pair of heels. If the opportunity arises, I'd wear it with everything in the picture. It was Amanda's idea to colour block it, I was going to go for all black (as usual). I'm actually so glad she talked me out of it because I feel like it would have been almost overpowering. With accents of gold and the scent of those super special roses Chanel grows specifically for No. 5, I know I'd feel super sophisticated in this look!


That concludes Fall Favourites Part 2, check back for pt. 3 in a week or so! :)


No comments

Tell me.