Before I start, I just wanna give a quick S/O to Le Shawnna B. For giving me the idea for this series. Thanks gorl!! I appreciate you lots. 


This isn't the first time I've done a fall favourites post (for my readers who came from my first crappy blog) but this is the first time I've done one that was actually styled. For my new readers, I essentially just posted a crap ton of stuff on hangers and called it a day. Not cute. Since I never know what to wear for work, I'm partially doing this so that I have a premade visual when I get up in the mornings. I've been pretty busy recently (in a good way), this past month has been a whirlwind. Not only did I get to see my boyfriend, but we got to spend our birthdays together! Best 4 days ever. Before and after that, I've been working, which has left me little to no time to actually sit down and create looks. In fact, I haven't had much time to update this blog at all. 
With that said, I plan on making my Fall Favourites series a 3 or 4 part one, consisting of abut 4 looks per post. I'm hoping I can do one post a week, essentially concluding the series after 4 weeks. A lot of my looks are themed, this set will be no different. 
I've done a lot of typing, now it's time to demonstrate what I've put together! Additional style credit goes to my boyfriend Anthony for giving me his input and essentially stopping me from overdressing LOL.

Zara Trafaluc Bomber, Zara Knit Dress, F21 Crossbody bag, Talula Beanie,
Michael Kors Wallet, CK One Perfume by Calvin Klein
For fall, I'm alllll about comfort and warmth. This outfit is something I'd wear with some platform ankle booties for height and refinement. Toronto's weather is so unpredictable, so the dress alone would suffice for the day and I'd add the jacket at night. If you've seen my previous style posts, you know that CK One and F21 Crossbody are staples. I thought they would be the perfect things to tie this look together.


Wilfred Linen Jacket, Wilfred Knit Turtleneck Tank, One Teaspoon Awesome Baggies,
Kate Spade Wallet

A fall post isn't a fall post without some oxblood. In reality, this is a colour I wear year round but for the season's sake, it's worth featuring. I'm lowkey anemic, I get cold very easily. Having the knit tank to cover my core with the jacket to drape over my shoulders, it'll ensure I look cute and cozy. I'd go with some flat ankle boots for this look, and my Coach backpack to keep all attention on the outfit. This look would be perfect for catching an evening movie and some dinner!



F21 Faux Leather Jacket, Community Collared Longsleeve, Topshop Moto Jeans,
Zara Jacquard Scarf, Michael Kors Mini Clutch, Community Faux Leather Hat

I haven't been downtown in forever, but this is definitely something I'd wear for a KBBQ run or a quick shopping trip to the Eaton Centre. My F21 jacket has been with me for a few years now, I wear it year round and it's still kept its shape. I've also just really been feeling the whole leather jacket + collared shirt look recently. Riding the fence between being well put together and not is my specialty. The Zara scarf is both beautiful and warm, with a softness I don't think I'll ever get tired of. The MK clutch is a new addition, but it's been my go-to piece when I feel like adding a pop of colour to my typically monotone wardrobe. 



Talula Coat, La Notte Crewneck, Zara Joggers, Talula Beanie, Coach Backpack,
Michael Kors Wallet

As I said before, I love being comfy and warm. This look emulates exactly that. The Talula Beckledge coat is another old favourite of mine. I don't get to wear it often, but this year I think I'm going to dress it down instead of waiting to dress it up. The La Notte crewneck is a winter/errand running staple for me as well as the Zara joggers. The only real issue I have with the joggers is that it's hard to pair it with anything besides slides or sneakers, so i'd wear these with my all black Nike Air Huaraches. The Coach backpack is one of my favourite new additions. I hate the feeling of wearing a purse, I like backpacks because they're out of the way and it allows me equal support when carrying heavy items. Seriously though, I've been wearing it almost every day. It's leather trim and bottom keeps it stylish while it has many compartments inside for function. If I'm being real, it's the best backpack I've ever had and I plan on keeping it for as long as I can.


That concludes part I of my Fall Favourites series! It was lots of fun for me to put these looks together, and I look forward to seeing what I come up with next week. I hope you are too ;)


No comments

Tell me.