Hey guys, I know it's been a few weeks since I've done one of these but that doesn't mean I haven't found cute things! I have. I've found lots of cute things. Also, I've been working a ton (I know some of you have seen me featured a few weeks back on PC's IG, thank you so much for saying hello in store! It's been a pleasure helping you guys expand your wardrobes.) so I haven't really had the time to sit down and make a full blog post. But with all of that said, let me give y'all what you came for.




American Apparel Open Back Grid Crop Tank, $10 @ Plato's Closet, H&M High Waisted Skirt, $10 @ Plato's Closet
 I've actually worn this outfit to work already, and I love it. Only complaints is that since I do a lot of walking, my skirt tends to twist and I spend too much time fixing it. This is still cute with a tote and chunky wedges for some afternoon shopping!


Cheap Monday Tank, $16 @ Plato's Closet, American Apparel Jersey Bra, $10 @ Plato's Closet,
Topshop Distressed Moto Jeans, $25 @ Plato's Closet, Forever 21 Crossbody
 This is an outfit I literally threw together. I've been looking for a sleeveless denim shirt for some time, but I didn't want to compromise on price so when I saw this tank, I instantly fell in love. The AA bra is super comfy and the Topshop Jeans are stretchy, so I don't feel that rough restriction you typically get from jeans. Especially at work, I do a lot of bending, lifting, reaching and dragging so having jeans that can move with me really help. As y'all know, that lil F21 crossbody is a staple for me. I had actually gotten it at Plato's a year ago for $20 and it's been by my side ever since.


Wilfred Blouse ($15-ish, I think) @ Plato's Closet, Michael Kors Chain Link Bracelet, $35 @ Plato's Closet,
TNA Shorts 
 This kinda makes me feel a little more mature, a little more ~*~ put together~*~ even though it's just a tank and some shorts. I'd probably wear my Yellow Longchamp Le Pliage bag with this considering I'm trying reeeallly hard to get away from my typical/comfortable neutrals. I'm trying to add some colour in my life, you know? Anyway, the tank is super comfortable and breathable yet sophisticated. It's the perfect tank to dress up and down.



Wilfred Free Rayder Jacket, $75 @ Plato's Closet, Ivy Park Tee, $12 @ Plato's Closet,
Community Shorts
 OKAY. I previously bought the same jacket from PC, just a different colour. The first one I bought is just perfectly oversized (both are size L) and this one is too. I wasn't really a fan originally of the leather sleeve trend, however after trying this one on, I fell in love. I don't think I'd buy another one in that style again. ALSO. OKAY. IVY PARK. BEYONCE. YES. YES. I love this shirt. It's breathable, sporty chic yet beautiful in its own rite. Paired with my Community shorts and all-black Nike Hurraches, I think it's perfect for a midnight jog/stroll/burrito run!


Talula Maxi Sweater, $35 @ Plato's Closet, Michael Kors Chain Link Necklace, $65 @ Plato's Closet,
Danier Leather Tote, Wilfred Tank Dress (Featured in last haul)
I personally feel that this outfit is so cute LOL. Especially since the evenings are starting to get cooler, I'm slowly trying to incoporate sweaters and light jackets/scarves into my everyday outfits because ya girl gets cold real easily. In fact, I'm allergic to it. That'll be for a whole other blog post though. This is my attempt at not wearing all black, by the way. I love how cozy the Talula sweater is with the cushy tank dress. If you know me, you know my biggest thing is marrying comfort and style. This outfit does just that. This would be perfect for a night out downtown or a quick evening sushi run with a friend. If you hadn't noticed, most of my outings revolve around food. I love food.


That concludes my work haul #3! Please stay tuned for more in the upcoming weeks. That reminds me, this weekend, Plato's Closet Scarborough is having a Fashion Boot event! Stop by this weekend for suuuuuuper cute boots perfect for back to school or the fall. Also, this weekend Plato's is a vendor at the Toronto Afro Caribbean Festival where I will be all weekend! Stop by and say hello, shop a little, dance a little, eat a little. I just know it's going to be a great time. 

No comments

Tell me.