Cherry Bomb: Inside Jello Shot Shop's Private Tasting Party


I'm going to start off by saying that I'm not really a fan of jello, but the experience I had last Friday night changed that for me. 

I arrived at the party a little late (Chelsea I'm side eyeing you for this!!!) worried as hell that I would miss the "festivities", but luckily I got there just in time.

There was SO much food. I have a terrible night eating habit and since I'm actually trying to work out and you know... live a healthy lifestyle and all that, I elected not to have any. Didn't want to relapse on my midnight munchie problem. With all of that said, there was a wide variety of appetizers and everything looked and tasted amazing (from what I heard!). I had no idea how many jello shots I would be sampling, so having appetizers around ensured that guests weren't drinking (or slurping) on an empty stomach.

Look at the variety!!! OMG


The flavours offered were Tequila Shot, Lime Daquiri, Sex on the Beach, Strawberry Pina Colada, Blue Hawaiian, and Cherry Bomb. I don't want to go too much into detail about how each one tastes (try them for yourself!!!) but just know that they were all amazing. The tequila shot didn't even need salt. Imagine.

My personal favourite was the Cherry Bomb (hence the title). THERE'S A REAL CHERRY IN IT. I love cherry flavoured anything, but once I saw that little cherry I was completely won over. Next time I place an order with Jello Shot Shop, I'm just gonna get like a dozen of them.


The evaluation process was very easy, yet very structured. Each sample was to be placed on the corresponding spot. After tasting, we were to visually indicate how we felt about the sample (yum, meh, or nah) on the blank as well as give any additional feedback on the back. My only thing is that I wish there was a palate cleanser in between tastings, that way I would have been able to give a more accurate assessment without the flavours blending into each other. 

All in all, I had a great time and I'm more than grateful for having the opportunity to be apart of the process. It was a super fun night filled with laughter, alcohol, music and food and I hope there's another one in the near future. As far as the jello shots go, they're seriously amazing. Jello Shot Shop changed my perspective on them and I'd recommend their products to anyone thinking of having a social event. They're fun, easy, portable, tasty and not messy (no spills!). Jello Shot Shop provides recyclable containers which makes getting turnt environmentally friendly as well!

Follow Jello Shot shop here on Instagram or contact them here through E-mail!



No comments

Tell me.