Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection



OKAY so this is a game I've had for Playstation 3, however since Uncharted 4 came out for Playstation 4 and considering I never finished the series, I thought I'd just get all four for PS4. 
What originally drew me to the series is Tomb Raider. I'm a HUUUUUUUGE Tomb Raider fan (Ask me Lara Croft's birthdate or her favourite food. I know it.) and the premise of the game reminded me so much of it. At the time there wasn't a new Tomb Raider game out, so I figured I'd try this one. 

I liked it, but it was no Tomb Raider. 

However, I love the story behind Uncharted and that's what prompted me to give it another chance. I'm glad I did! I'm currently on Chapter 4 of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and I plan on playing it through chronologically. Hopefully it's as good as I've hyped it up to be.

No comments

Tell me.