I'm sensing a theme.

Source: Zara. Nylon Bomber Jacket: $49.90 CAD

I seem to be posting about bomb/explosive related things lately and I apologize. However, I will not apologize for this cute jacket. Bombers (aka bombardier jackets, aka the flight jacket) were originally made for pilots considering the fact that most of the airplanes in the 1920's didn't have enclosed cockpits. This certainly isn't the first time military fashion has been in (hello, aviators?) and I doubt it will be the last!

Anyway, about a month ago when I was running around downtown for whatever reason, I thought I'd stop by the Eaton Centre. I went to Zara and saw this beautiful jacket. For the life of me I can't remember why I didn't buy it right then, but I'm happy to say my new baby is on its way home. Bombers are in the same category as leather jackets for me, they just add an extra essence of cool to any outfit. 

I already have a black one but I figured another staple colour wouldn't hurt. I plan on wearing this with lots of neutrals, streamlined cuts and bold lips. Stay tuned for some outfit posts in the future!

No comments

Tell me.