Diana's Oyster Bar & Grill


Last Saturday I headed over to the Taste of Lawrence street festival with my mom and boyfriend (who was visiting from NJ! If you're reading this, I miss you.) with full intentions of trying out all of the street vendors plus possibility persuading my boyfriend to win me one of those big stuffed animals. We were going to walk up and down the whole thing when I noticed Diana's. 

Diana's Seafood is one of the best places in the city to get fresh and high quality seafood. Don't quote me on this, but I heard that The McEwan Group gets their oysters from there as well! Aside from being an amazing seafood supply spot, they also have a restaurant right in front that features their merchandise. I've always wanted to go there but I never got the chance, until then! We opted to skip the festivities and head to Diana's for a full dinner. 

We started with steamed mussels in a white wine sauce, which was delicious! I'm sad I didn't snap a picture of it. My mom and I also got crab cakes. It was my first time having them. Those were okay but it's more of a personal preference thing vs. the actual crab cake.


My boyfriend opted for the clam pasta (I completely forget what the dish is called) and my mom and I got the seafood mixer. That consisted of grilled salmon, scallops and shrimp on a bed of roasted potatoes and other grilled veggies. It was absolutely amazing. I'm still thinking about it :(


Diana's is kinda pricey, but the quality, taste and service makes up for that easily. The restaurant is clean, modern but also cozy. I'm actually thinking of checking out their seafood store in the near future, knowing my foodie self.


No comments

Tell me.