Yesterday, not only did I pass my road test with flying colours but 30 minutes later, I got a call from my (now) new employer about a job offer. As you can imagine, I was ecstatic all day up until my boyfriend left for the US.

Anyway, this post is about fashion! As you guys know, my personal style is always changing. Be it the mood, style, colour, etc. I'll be sporty/tomboy chic one day and then refined the next. My new job makes it so much easier to evolve my personal style with a constant influx of new items to incorporate, and a wallet friendly price point. I'm always challenging myself in terms of my ~*~aesthetic~*~ and working in retail gives me a platform to do that. I've been getting a lot of positive feedback about the 2 style related posts I've made so far, so I'll be doing a lot more!

You'll have WIWT (What I Wore Today), work hauls/purchases and style posts based on colour, mood, weather, activity, etc. to look forward to.

I'm super excited to be sharing this with you all so please, if you have any ideas in terms of what you'd like me to style (ex. Say you have a graduation, family dinner, etc and you need some inspo) PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know! I'd be more than happy to try to put something together. Another great resource (also my personal fave) for style inspo is my Pinterest. Feel free to follow me by clicking the Pinterest button on the right side of the page, right underneath my lil bun.


No comments

Tell me.