Sale Season: A Mini Haul



I love sales. L O V E. Sales. In fact, I'd say a good 95% of my most recent purchases have been at a discount of some kind. Anyone can look stylish from the sales rack, it just depends on what you buy and how you wear it.



First Aritzia had their Clientele sale for a few days last week, then immediately after they had (and are currently still having!) an up to 50% sale. I looooove Aritzia's annual Clientele sale because they always include a little thank you gift (last year it was a beautiful candle, this year a tote which is also featured in this post) and as both a customer and former employee, It warms my heart a little to spend money with a company that really values its customers. 

Golden by TNA Edge Dress, Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket, Danier Saffiano Leather Tote, Casio Watch 
My first purchase was the Edge dress, from Golden by TNA (Aritzia). This is a light and gauzy dress with intricate detailing, great for dressing up and down. I accidentally bought it a size too big so it's a little tent-ish on me, but the Levi's jacket I recently re-found at the back of my closet cloaks that easily. I'm thinking of getting the dress taken in if I'm unable to exchange it for a smaller size. The leather on my Danier bag goes great with the beige of the dress, which will in turn go even greater with my melanin!

Zara Frilled Dress, Aritzia Tote, Casio Watch

Zara also had a random sale (Zara NEVER has sales. Unless it's Boxing Day.) so naturally I took advantage of that as well. Off the shoulder things are huuuge this spring/summer, and though I'm not one to buy things simply because they're trendy I had to get this dress. I love showing off my shoulders and collarbones, and the cool blue hue of the dress complements my skin well. This set also includes the aforementioned Aritzia Tote, courtesy of their Clientele sale. I may just wear this to my upcoming family picnic!


Zara Boat Neck Dress, Ralph Lauren Oversized Cardigan, Casio Watch
Last but certainly not least, is this boat neck dress from Zara. What I love the most about this dress is that the shoulders have an elastic lining, so it can be worn as an off the shoulder dress ass well. I love versatile clothing. This one is a little more beige than the Edge dress but it's longer and more gauzy. The Ralph Lauren sweater which is oversized only because I found it at the thrift store in a 2XL (That's right, thrift store. Value Village, to be exact. Did I not say I love a good sale?) but it's been a staple of mine for many years. I don't think I could ever let it go. This look is perfect for an evening stroll on the boardwalk with a really cute boy[friend] (aka mine) and a taco or something. 

That concludes this very small haul. I'll be making more outfit posts/haul posts in the future so please feel free to leave any feedback about this one!








No comments

Tell me.