The Dogfish Pub & Eatery


I had a really amazing day yesterday, but one of the highlights was going to The Dogfish Pub & Eatery for lunch. It's right in the Scarborough Bluffs area and it was my first patio of the year/season (I really don't get out as much as I should, perhaps that's my own fault but that's another post for another day). 

I got a chicken wrap (which was delicious). Unfortunately I ate it so fast I completely forgot to take a picture of it, but yeah. So good. 

Another great thing about this place is that we were able to sit on the edge of the marina, which was filled with ducks and other aviary creatures to watch for entertainment. Service was okay, we were seated on (near frozen) metal seats and the area was just overly shady so I had a very frigid lunch experience. As I said before though, food was very good. 7/10 would return when it's warmer.





No comments

Tell me.